Friday, January 9, 2009

The Senior Sigh

I started this layout at club last weekend but just now finished it. I'm really starting to like my new Sure Cuts A Lot software used with my cricut.

I like being able to weld the letters and use all of my thousands and thousands of fonts. It's confirmed my suspicions.....I am a fontaholic. I love Designing with Type, one of the Designing with series from Autumn Leaves. I like that each adds a special meaning and feel to the project.

Anyway, I used my Tim Holtz flourish mask on this layout as well. Reeeaally like those too. They are soooo easy and alter the image so much. This layout is actually done on chipboard. I ran out of brown cardstock. It's thin so it's hard to tell. Anyway....tfl.











2 comments:

Pam Sivage said...

beautiful layouts and a great subject! love how you used the mask!

Holly Denghel said...

Very pretty!! The colors are perfect on this, and the mask looks awesome.